09-11-2013 05:56 AM
I recently smashed tha lcd screen of my Hp envy dv6 7302ax laptop. It is still functional, just slightly visually impaired in the corner, therefore I do not want to remove it before ordering a new lcd screen. Can you please tell me the model number of the required lcd screen so I can order one? I am aware that it is a 16.6 inch screen with a 40 pin plug, but need a model number to go any further.
09-11-2013 06:34 AM
I understand that you are looking for the Part number of the LCD Pannel for the notebook.
HP ENVY dv6-7302ax Notebook PC
If the Product number of your product is (D5E81PA) for which you are looking for the Display i found two Part numbers under display.
682089-001 DISPLAY RAW PANEL BrightView High Definition - Speaker mesh included
698957-001 15.6 Inch BrightView High Definition DISPLAY HU ALU ENV - For Envy branding. Speaker mesh sticker needed.
For the entire list of parts available for your product you may try this link .
Thanks and Regards
If you feel that the above steps helped you find a solution please click on kudos.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot