Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Envy m6 Keyboard Replacement

Hp Envy m6
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Want to replace hp Envy m6 keyboard. Help is needed from Pune.

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
3,486 2,755 184 356
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Envy m6 Keyboard Replacement

Hi there @UjjvalMore

Welcome to the HP Support Community! I read your post and wanted to reach out to help you with the keyboard replacement that you are inquiring about. 

There are three options you can use for replacement:

1. If you would like to provide me with your Model Number (How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?) I could look up your product specifications and provide you with all of the documentation that you need to find the right keyboard. 

2. You can go to the HP PartSurfer website, type in your Model Number and search for parts to order. 

3. You could use the following link to create yourself a case number and contact us:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click on: HP contact options - click on Get phone number

Others joining in might have the same issue and if you feel this post has helped you, or could help others please click the Accept as Solution button. You can also say thanks or give a virtual high five easily by clicking the Thumbs Up.

Thank you for joining in! Let me know which one you decide. If you would like me to provide you with the spare part number and specifications of the keyboard, I would be happy to do so for you. 

Have a great day!

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation