Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hp Laptop battery issue

Unknown

Hey, We purchased 5 Hp laptop for our car repair employes. On the 6th month, our one laptop battery stop working. we thought maybe our employee did not care but on the 9th month, another laptop battery stop working. and within two years all laptop battery stop working. One of my friends have an acer laptop, dell laptops, mac book air, and pro as well all are working well from the past two years. Somebody, please give us some relevant replies.

https://servicemycar.ae/
2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
41,119 39,595 6,159 10,691
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hp Laptop battery issue

Can we have the model number of the laptops? Batteries are warranted one year in most places in the world. I am going to escalate this but you might want to consider replacing the batteries. 

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
2,640 2,590 157 477
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hp Laptop battery issue

@ServiceMyCar

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation