08-30-2012 03:18 AM
I have the above netbook and am wanting to upgrade the ram from 1gb to 2gb..After reviewing all the technical literature on HP's site it has left me somewhat confused. Some states you can and some states you cant.
I have tried emailing HP and this has been a complete a complete disaster with no one in technical or the post sales team being of any help to what I would think should be a very simple yes or no answer!
Sorry for the whine I'm just a little frustrated with HP!!
08-30-2012 04:23 AM
This is a very reliable vendor. You can buy RAM from them or use the info (including price) to buy elsewhere:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
08-30-2012 04:31 AM
Thank you for the response. I have already been intouch with Crucial and they didnt list my exact model number and there online product finder stated a generic 110/210 DDR3 product. I emailed there support team and they said to contact HP..
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot