01-12-2012 11:20 PM
Just bought a g series laptop 2 weeks ago.Everything was working correctly until yesterday.The battery is not charging at all.Laptop works fine on power supply.But when I connect the power supply,the battery starts charging and it stops after 6 seconds.It is staying at 7% even though it says (plugged in,charging). Please help.
01-13-2012 01:09 AM
It is still under warranty, please call HP support directly, here are their contact points:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
08-07-2012 04:13 PM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot