cancel
TECHSAVYIDIOT Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp envy 360 wont charge, wont use battery power, battery level stay the same, but sometimes it will.

hp envy x360
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I bought the laptop used. it appeared the battery wsdead. I bought a new battery. The battery would stay at 53 percent and when i would unplug the charger it would immediatly shut off. i troubleshooted in the device manager and reset the laptop. Nothing happened. I reset a second time and the battery was charging and the laptop would run off battery power. this soon stopped working. I continued to troubleshoot. i got it to charge again and run off battery power but now it will again not run off battery power. the battery is now at 74 percent so i know at some piont charging was happening. this is very frustrating. Iv built a gaming pc jst recently and i feel like i should be able to figure this out. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18569 18516 1518 2562
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp envy 360 wont charge, wont use battery power, battery level stay the same, but sometimes it will.

Hi,

The Riddle_Decipher is at your service!

As I understand you have been troubled with the battery on your envy x360 laptop and here's what you need to do: Click here

Keep me posted!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation