Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
hp pavilion x2 12-b000nv
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Is there any chance to ugrade RAM and SSD capacity? I want to add more ram and a 256 ssd.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi! @ntinosterpsis, Welcome to HP forums!

I understand you need to know whether you can upgrade RAM or SSD on your laptop.

I checked the specifications of your laptop and found you can extend SSD till 256GB.

However you cannot extend the memory since it is onboard memory.

Please find the description fo SDD and part number below.

256-GB, 2280, M2, SATA-3 solid-state drive supporting TLC 760615-018

Please refer maintaince and service guide for more information using this link: http://hp.care/2dtOlr1

Hope to hear from you soon!

Have a great day! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi! @ntinosterpsis, Welcome to HP forums!

I understand you need to know whether you can upgrade RAM or SSD on your laptop.

I checked the specifications of your laptop and found you can extend SSD till 256GB.

However you cannot extend the memory since it is onboard memory.

Please find the description fo SDD and part number below.

256-GB, 2280, M2, SATA-3 solid-state drive supporting TLC 760615-018

Please refer maintaince and service guide for more information using this link: http://hp.care/2dtOlr1

Hope to hear from you soon!

Have a great day! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you very much for the answer Mr.Robot(nice series by the way!)

I want to change it my own but i understand that may i loose my waranty.I will contact the Hp support here in Greece.

Thank you very much again!

HP Recommended

Hi! @ntinosterpsis, thanks for your response.

Even I like the series very much. I found the name to be cool for my job and kept it myself.

And yes you can contact HP for service options.

If you have any queries in future with your HP products you can always reach out to us.

Thanks for your time.

Good day! Take care! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

Can we also use another SSD with m2 connection?

Thanks,

Alex

HP Recommended
I think that you can. It's easy to open the front frame and change the SSD but I didn't know if the new SSD will work . I think that you can do it
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.