Rikaaay
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Hp spectre folio leather

HP Recommended
HP Spectre Folio Convertible 13-ak0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a Hp spectre folio. I am very happy with the computer, however the edges of the leather (which is part of the laptop casing NOT a case or cover) is starting to peal. the leather edges seem to be glued together then covered with some sort of edge paint, as opposed to burnished, it is this edge paint that is starting to peal off and the leather is coming unglued which is starting to expose the internals of the computer. I sent a message to hp about this on the 11th of march, however I never received any communication from hp regarding the case that was opened, and in fact I have upon double checking this just now discovered that the case was closed immediately for no apparent reason. needless to say I am unhappy with this level of customer service as this was not a cheap laptop. the laptop was, at the time of the original message still under warranty, and I believe that this issue should fall under the cover of the warranty as the leather is a structural part of the device, and this is not normal wear and tear. unfortunately the warranty has run out as of yesterday, while I have still been waiting for a reply about the issue. I explained this problem in the original message and offered to send pictures at hps request, I will attempt to upload the pictures here. If anyone knows a support number I can call for hp it would be greatly appreciated, as I am unable to find one. Alternatively If anyone from hp is reading this could you please contact me to resolve the issue.    IMG_20210406_182637.jpgIMG_20210406_182623.jpgIMG_20210406_182602.jpgIMG_20210406_182555.jpgIMG_20210406_182544.jpg 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation