06-13-2016 02:56 PM
Hi,my name is fajar from indonesia
i want to add new memory to my laptop HP 1000-1b09au
in CPU-Z, my laptop have 2 memory slot,
but, i can't find other memory slot
where is the other slot ?
Thanks for help
06-13-2016 03:04 PM
If you look at the illustration in chapter 4, page 52 of the service manual, it appears that the memory slots are stacked on top of each other.
06-14-2016 06:48 AM
Even the first chapter of the service manual states it has two slots.
Unfortunately, I wouldn't have any other suggestions to offer.
It might be under the keyboard, but that would probably take a lot of work to disassemble.
You removed that memory module in your screen shot to see what what underneath?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot