cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JAYGARZ
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I NEVER USE THE PRODUCT KEY SINCE IBUY THIS.BEC I CANT FIND THE PRODUCT KEY ON IT...PLSS I NEED HELP

HP Recommended
P1A95UA HP NOTEBOOK 15-AFK131DX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

PLSS HELP ME ON THIS FINDING THE PRODUCT KEY SO I CAN USE IT,,,

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,200 119,377 19,500 29,796
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

The W10 Home product key is in your notebook's BIOS.

To reinstall W10, use the genuine Microsoft media creation tool to create a bootable USB installation flash drive that will reinstall W10.  You will need another Windows PC running W7 64 bit or newer on it to use the media creation tool.

Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com)

You will not need to enter the product key because it is in the BIOS, and W10 will automatically find it.

After W10 has completed installing, you can install the drivers and available software from your notebook's support page.

HP Notebook - 15-af131dx (ENERGY STAR) Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

If all you want to do is to see the product key, you can install the free Showkey Plus software from the Microsoft Store.

Get ShowKeyPlus - Microsoft Store

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation