Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drafter70
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I am interested in the 8DV35AV_1 (aka 17t-ce000cto????)

Can anyone tell me if the 8DV35AV_1 (17t-ce000cto) will take an M.2 PCIe NVME ssd.  It looks like it does, but want to verify before purchase.  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,031 10,005 407 473
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@Drafter70
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

After reading your post, I did go through the Maintenance and Service Guide of your product and found that this computer supports m.2 SSD PCIe, NVMe. 

( Refer page: 1 Product description )

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Drafter70
4 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I like to do quite a bit of research before buying anything--especially something that will cost a bit of money and something I expect to last a while.  I just recently returned an HP Laptop I had purchased--mainly due to the lack of information regarding that computer ( and it did seem to have a mind of its own).  I will probably purchase the 8DV35AV_1 within the next week or two.  Appreciate the verification on the M.2 PCIe NVME drive.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation