Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I approched the neares HP service center. They retained the Laptop and give me a DOA letter ( Dead on Arrival ) . Now as my dealer www.flipkart.com was not having another HP envy 15 on their stock, I cancelled the order and asked for a refund. 

HP Recommended
@Baldwin78 : is it the red audio beat that can turn around? Or the below one with volume and a cancel sign?
HP Recommended
Dotcompals : I brought mine in sch , and project is all save inside. Do not have time to w8 it repair. Deadline Is reaching
HP Recommended
Yes it is the red beats button that can turn. Check if it is presses down and stuck. Hp can replace tt for u
HP Recommended
HP Recommended
Oh mine Auto recover again
HP Recommended
I just fix my hp envy 15 beats buton problem
Just find somting stick tu pul the buton And press power buton
HP Recommended
I just fix my hp envy 15 beats buton problem
Just find somting stick tu pul the buton And press power buton ok sorry for my english
HP Recommended
pull the beats buton And pres power
HP Recommended

When i approached the local HP services, they retained the laptop and issued a DOA letter ( dead on arrival ) . with this DOA i contacted the vendor, but they were not having another piece of the same model, hence they refunded me. 

I purchased a new macbook pro 13" . 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.