Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP specter x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I dropped my laptop i want to know if there is a service center in Dublin for HP

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Use the HP service center locator at the link below.

https://support.hp.com/ie-en/service-center

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

@Yash_1994 

The link that @erico provided you is the same worldwide service center link I also have been providing -- only to recently discover that it often does not work.  When it did work somewhat, it provided pages that had nothing useful on them. -- as it often provided links for only Samsung Printers.

More recently, it simply does not work -- as the last time I tried it, I got an 400 error code.

You will probably now have to  use the main HP link:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

The link I provided works as advertised. See the image with two HP Service Centers for Consumer PCs.

@WAWood  I have no idea as to the link you used that did not work.

Screenshot_20201028-155417_Chrome.jpg

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

@erico 

I recognized the link you used and just clicked it -- and got a 400 error code.  When I pasted the same link from a saved thread of mine, I got the same result.

So, I just tried it again -- and this time, it does bring up the page, but when I enter dublin and 50 (radius), it does not do anything.  The search button simply does not work.  This is the same behaviour I reported on the IC thread about the Service Center pages not working.

HP Recommended

@WAWood 

Try using a VPN. I just tried it from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10. It worked without issue. I use a VPN on my phone and desktop.

Screenshot_20201028-203034_Chrome.jpg

HP Recommended

@erico 

OK, thanks for the feedback -- unfortunately, I don't have a VPN and can't afford access to their services.

HP Recommended

@erico 

I'm embarrassed to admit this -- but my links issue appears to be Browser based! 

I have been using Edgeium since it came out and switched over to using it full-time.  I had been using Opera but it complained so much about every link I opened that I quit using it.  I had also been using FireFox but had come to like Edgeium better.

So, on a whim, I tried your link in FF -- and it worked!  (of course, you probably already knew that).

So now, I'm working diligently to manually copy my Edgeium links into FF so I can use that by default.

HP Recommended

@WAWood 

No worries! Happens to the best of us.

FF has been my default browser for a while. However, if a link doesn't work in FF, I try it on another and vice versa.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.