Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Omen hp 15-dc1047nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just open the package and did the quick setup, its gave me multiple BSOD even in setup and I close and reset notebook, after a clear setup without error I installed my all softwares (Adobe creative clouds etc) but next day it stard closing with blue screen again. Now it's give me a diffrent error every time and freeze after BSOD.
I did a memtest but its freeze with that too...
Do you think i can solve it by myself or should i send it to the service?
Best

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I also did all the diagnostic tests of HP. Resulting was no error. But it has been cutted with BSOD Errors once or twice during the tests.

HP Recommended

@memetemin I understand the computer gets a blue screen error, However, since you haven’t captured the error code or message,

I would request you to follow the below steps to capture and reply back with the error message/code to identify the issue and find a permanent fix:

• In Windows, search for and open View advanced system settings.
  • In the Advanced tab, under Startup and Recovery, click Settings.
  • Under System Failure, remove the check mark next to automatically restart, and then click OK.
  • Restart the computer to apply the change.
  • The computer no longer restarts automatically when a blue screen error occurs.

For more details: click here

​​Please reply back with the error code as the issue is code specific and it would be rather easier to provide an accurate solution using the same.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us, 

have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.