2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a hp pavilion g6 2102au - wont turn on

hp pavilion g6 2102au
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Hello
Cannot turn laptop on. Power cord in and the indicator light is on (next to the power port) but when I push the power button absolutely no response. Not even the fan kicks in, it's like it's dead. Any help greatly appreciated
2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Retired
7771 6909 449 840
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there @CharlieBravo,

May the Forums be with you!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.  I understand that your notebook does not power on at all.  I am happy to give you a hand with this.

Please follow this document from the start: HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does not Start (Windows 7, Vista, XP), and your next step is the symptom and from your description, it should be the first one in the list.

If there is no change, then you will need to consider servicing the notebook. Please use the following http://www.hp.com/contacthp, fill out the form, create a case for your issue and then use the provided information to contact HP.

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
CharlieBravo Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No luck. Thanks for the advice anyway. Think it's just buggered
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation