cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I have an hp 15t-n200 and I want to upgrade my network card to 5G, and my current 8GB memory.

HP Recommended
15t-n200
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to upgrade my current original 802.11b/g/n network card to an 802.11ac, I also want to upgrade my current original 8gb memory. What are my options/limitations? Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Level 21
Level 21
125,992 116,173 18,856 28,773
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

I need to know two things before I can give you an answer...

1. What model Intel processor does your notebook have?

2. How many antenna wires are connected to the wifi card your notebook has installed now?

Below is the link to the service manual to help you open up the notebook and check the antenna configuration.

c04438537 (hp.com)

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation