Cyril1
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

I lost my my office version after upgrade

HP Recommended
Hp630
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I lost my office version after upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10,I don't have any features and programes to run my files 

3 REPLIES 3
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,950 42,190 4,642 12,403
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Would you mind rephrasing that sentence?

The issue that you have really isn't specifically expressed enough to understand what you mean.

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Cyril1
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I upgraded from Windows7 to Windows 10.My documents couldn't ru properly.I then reset my computer so I can go back to the previous window 7.Thats when all programs even the ones I had installed were lost.
Am wondering why all the Microsoft offices were lost.How can I recover this.i do not have a repair disk for this.please assit.
0 Kudos
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,950 42,190 4,642 12,403
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK.

Thanks for that.

When you install an operating system over a prexisting OS, part of the process removes the original partitions and then creates the partitions that it needs for the new OS. 

Unfortunately, that means your programs and files were deleted  when you committed to the operating system installation.  They are gone forever.

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation