Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Chromebook X2 Model f-014dx

I lost the pen for my HP Chromebook x2 12-f014dx. Which one is the right replacement? 

I couldn't find any pen online which listed the support for this product. 

Which one should I use ?

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@delta8126 -- from a search on: HP PartSurfer

I see:

Pen

-N/A-
L23054-001RIVERS PEN

Unfortunately for you, the "N/A" means that you cannot order the pen from HP's warehouse.

HP Recommended

Where do I get it in the US?

HP Recommended

Now How you will get your pen. Have you any information related to it?

HP Recommended

@delta8126  -- Where do I get it in the US?

It is "N/A" from HP's warehouse.

Now that you have the HP part-number, start a Google-search for that part-number, to see if anybody, world-wide, is trying to sell that pen. When I did, Google reported: About 3,070 results

HP Recommended

@alexhales278 -- do you have any information?

The HP par-number is: L23054-001

Scour the Internet for that part-number.

HP Recommended

I couldnt find good options to buy this one. Are there any alternatives that work well with x2 12-f014dx? 
Is there any specific technology that this:  L23054-001 pen use ? 

HP Recommended

Is there a way to preorder this pen from HP ?

HP Recommended

@delta8126 -- as stated, above, HP's warehouse is showing "N/A" for it. So, you cannot purchase it from HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.