Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 13-w023dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. I'm trying to do video editing using Filmora9. However, after installing, it says that my graphics driver is out of date. I tried to update it through intel's website, but that directed me to hp's website. On hp's website, it says everything is updated. But the last update was June 23, 2017. That can't be the most recent update. How do I get the most recent update? Should I use Intel OpenCL Runtime that Filmora suggests?

Device Info:

Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver       21.20.16.4664 Rev.B        247.3 MB        Jun 23, 2017

image.png

image.png

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi:

See my knowledgebase article at the link below for how to update the Intel graphics driver to the latest version...

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebooks-Knowledge-Base/Updating-the-Latest-HD-Graphics-Driver-from-I...

HP Recommended

This did not work. The update failed, and then my computer froze. It then would not power on correctly (blue screen). I then had to use the restore point. Does anyone know why this happened or another solution? Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.