Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 14q-cs0009tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to add a M.2 NMVe SSD to my laptop but I am not sure whether my Laptop supports M.2 NVMe ssd or not, please anyone please help me, can anyone tell if I can add a NVME SSD in my laptop? Please Please Please Please Help me in this problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I don't have your model notebook, so I can only go by what the manual indicates.

It indicates that PC's with Intel core processors (which yours has) can support a NVMe drive.

The drive you selected is NVMe, so it should work.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the service manual for your notebook's model series.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06146800

See chapter 1 for the supported drive types.

According to the manual notebooks with the Intel 7th and 8th gen core processors have a M.2 slot that supports NVMe SSD's

HP Recommended

Hey, I don't have very much technical knowledge, let me tell you that I have a Intel Core i3 7th Gen 7020U CPU, it means my laptop should support NVMe SSDs, Right? Please Please Please just tell me if this SSD will work in my Laptop :- https://www.amazon.in/Kingston-Internal-2000MB-SA2000M8-250G/dp/B07VYG5HQD/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywo...

HP Recommended

I don't have your model notebook, so I can only go by what the manual indicates.

It indicates that PC's with Intel core processors (which yours has) can support a NVMe drive.

The drive you selected is NVMe, so it should work.

HP Recommended

Thank You Very Much For Your Help

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended
www.techstore.co.in - We showcase the easiest way to upgrade your HP 14 CS series CS0009TU TX laptop by disassembling the base and upgrading the ram memory m.2 ssd hdd keyboard wifi motherboard
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.