Did you mean: 
Sai29Balaji
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I want to extend my warranty

Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My warranty is end in next 9days i want to extend my warranty is it possible.the customer agent call me and said that it is impossible to extend my warranty.can u plz help me

3 REPLIES 3
Level 15
Level 15
18,192 18,137 1,694 3,987
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Sai29Balaji 

Sorry, but NO.

We are just a self-help forum and have no say over warranty conditions -- as those are set by HP.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
3,439 3,369 202 562
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Sai29Balaji

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
823 813 38 90
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Sai29Balaji

Hello. 🙂

It looks like we haven't heard back from you for a while. Is everything ok? If you still need assistance please look for a private message from either me or one of the other "MODS" asking for key information. After you fill out the form, we can forward your case to the appropriate team within HP. thanks!

Regards,

Arthur-c

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation