JDTESQ Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

I want to upgrade from a Pavillion x360 ideas? I do not game, streaming only use apps and go online

HP pavillion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Lokking for a faster upgrade to my Pavillion x360 Laptop

2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
35665 5315 9141
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post

I want to upgrade from a Pavillion x360 ideas? I do not game, streaming only use apps and go online

That series of laptops has everything soldered to the motherboard including processor and video. Except memory. Generally will take up to 16 gigs. You can also upgrade to various kinds of solid state drive instead of an old-school mechanical spinner drive. But, since you do not give us the full model number, we do not know what you have now and can only speak in broad generalities about the upgrade options. 

0 Kudos
Intern Intern
Intern
15 1 4
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post

Hi @JDTESQ

We do have some fabulous options in the lower price range and yet with powerful performance; which can be easy on your wallet as well.

We have a wide range of notebooks and I suggest purchasing Chrome OS PC  or a Stream PC (Windows OS), both are good options, great design, light weight and here are the links on our HP Online Store with different sizes

Chrome: http://store.hp.com/us/en/vwa/Laptops/opsy=Chrome-OS;form=Standard-laptop

Stream: http://store.hp.com/us/en/vwa/Laptops/opsy=Windows-10;form=Standard-laptop;brand=Stream

Hope this helps and Thanks again for your interest. Wish you wonderful buying experience. 

Have a great day.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Mundutha

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!*** .

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation