Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 14Q-CSOOO9TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI THERE,

ACTUALLY WHEN I PURCHASED MY LAP IT WAS RUNNING FEEDOS,AFTER THAT I FOUND A M.2 SLOT INSIDE I INSTALLED ONE OF THEM  THEN I PUT WIN 10 PRO ON IT AM I STILL ELIGIBLE FOR WARRANTY OR NOT PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE I HAVE ONLY 12 DAYS LEFT ON WARRANTY AND THERE IS SOME HARDWARE ISSUE ON MY LAPTOP....

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

You should not have voided the warranty by installing your own M.2 SSD. However, we do not speak for HP and warranty coverage is ultimately their call. You are in India so the best way to handle is to find an HP Service Center near you, call ahead and take it in before the warranty expires. If you wait too long the answer is easy and it will be No. 

https://support.hp.com/in-en/service-center

HP Recommended

@ayangain wrote:

... AFTER THAT I FOUND A M.2 SLOT INSIDE I INSTALLED ONE OF THEM  THEN I PUT WIN 10 PRO ON IT AM I STILL ELIGIBLE FOR WARRANTY OR NOT...

@ayangain 

This is a 64 million dollars question. I always say warranty is a grey/gray area. If no problem due to the upgrade then NO problem otherwise HP may refuse your claim.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.