3GI
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Im unable to update hp omen gaming hub.

HP Recommended
Omen 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, recently Im having a trouble with updating hp omen gaming hub. The problem occured after BIOS update, when i click on update button downloading starts and after reaching 50/60 just stops. It's quite annoying because I can't measure temp on CPU and GPU.  Does anyone have solution for this situation? 

1 REPLY 1
praveenbv
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,196 6,194 273 345
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@3GI,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

We understand unable to update the omen gaming 

Check for the windows update?

Check for BIOS update?

Automatic updates for OMEN Gaming Hub

When OMEN Gaming Hub launches, the update runs in the background. You are prompted to update anytime there is an important update available. This is reserved for updates that are critical to the operation of the OMEN Gaming Hub. Less crucial, or recommended updates are listed in the update screen.

Important update available

OMEN Gaming Hub update screen

The update screen lists recommended updates. These updates deliver new features and help HP continuously improve.

Click the update button to view available updates to OMEN Gaming Hub.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation