Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Laptop
Microsoft Windows 11

When will I be get my Laptop. Waiting patiently  . Extremely frustrated with the whole buying process.

Ordered HP Pavilion Laptop on Aug 31, 2021 9:32 AM EST with a original ship date of Oct 13,2021 & an original delivery date of Oct 19, 2021
It got delayed with the revised ship date of Oct 24, 2021 with revised delivery date of Oct 28, 2021

But it got shipped out on Oct 21,2021 and arrived at ANCHORAGE, AK on Wednesday, October 27, 2021 2:12 AM. It has been sitting at this location with the comment "Clearance delay - Import. Clearance instructions from the importer are required."

as of today(Nov 8, 2021)  I have called twice(unable to get to someone), chatted with an agent twice & emailed twice to HP store support all I get is

"Thank you for getting back to us.
I truly apologize for the delay of your order. Upon checking, your HP Pavilion Laptop - xxxxxxxxxxxx is still in FedEx location for customs hold.

HP is aware of the situation and we are working actively to resolve the issue and the shipment to move quickly.

We assure you that all required paperwork has been completed and is now being processed. We are continuing to escalate to have these released immediately.

Please continue to monitor your tracking number from time to time for the update on the delivery.

You can also sign up for FedEx Updates feature on your tracking under "GET STATUS UPDATES" to directly receive updates from FedEx.

Once again, I apologized for this delay and we appreciate your patience on this matter.

We would appreciate your time in taking our Email survey. Please click on the link below in the next five days. We value your feedback to help us serve you better.

Thank you for choosing HP."

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Sorry I posted this in the wrong community. How do i close it. 

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.