Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion Notebook - 15-AB032TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have a HP Pavilion 15-ab032tx laptop. Following is the product details.

HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-AB032TX
     Product number:M2W75PA

The laptop does not power on when the button is pressed. The power supply light does light on when the adapter is connected. No other LEDS turn on. The fan does not start. The display does not start.

I guess the motherboard stopped working. I do not  know what motherboard comes installed with this laptop. How to get it replaced and/or upgraded with higher configuration

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks,
Manoj

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@manojpalhade 

Sorry, but HP pays third-party companies to custom build their motherboards and does not sell them.

IF you can find one, it is most likely taken from a failed, used laptop and is very unlikely to work.

I would recommend against it.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Does this means that my this laptop is of no use and can not be used anymore after this issue.

Any work around to make this laptop working.

Regard,

Manoj

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.