Post new question
Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (118 Views)

In my laptop mouse pointer not visible laptop is working properly. How to solve my problem

Product Name: P6L83PA#ACJ
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT
Mouse pointer not visible in my laptop.laptop working properly .any hardware problem r software problem
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)

Re: In my laptop mouse pointer not visible laptop is working properly. How to solve my problem

Hey @dayananda777

Thank you for joining in on the HP Support Forums and Welcome! This is a great place to ask questions, find solutions and get help from others in the community!

Have you done all of your Windows Updates?

Have you tried connecting an external mouse?

Does that work okay?

The best document I have for TouchPad issues is the Using and Troubleshooting the TouchPad or ClickPad document. 

There is a section called Enabling a TouchPad or ClickPad. On some notebooks, the TouchPad can be turned off by pressing an on/off button located near the TouchPad. Please check and make sure that it has not been pushed. 

If the notebook does not have an on/off button then you can use the Mouse Properties to check and see if you need to Enable the TouchPad.

If you click Additional mouse settings it should bring up the Mouse Properties page. If you go to the last tab and it says Enable Devices, please click Enable Devices. That will put the settings back to default.  

If it does not say to Enable Devices than the TouchPad is still on. Please use this link to the HP Support Assistant if you don't have HP Support Assistant already. Just download and run the application and it will help with the software and drivers on your system that need updating.

I took a look at your HP Notebook - 15-ac170tu Software and Driver Downloads and I do not see any driver's available for the Microsoft Windows NT Operating System. 

This is a great question others may also be wondering about; please click the Accept as Solution if you feel this post has helped you, or could help others. You can say thanks easily by clicking the Thumbs Up below!

Please repost and let me know the results of the troubleshooting, 

Have a great day! Smiley Happy

I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation