Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

That's how it looks now, it turns out just need to format all the disks and install everything again! Then 2.5 sticks together.

20200209_211421.jpg

HP Recommended

If you already have W10 on the SSD by itself, you don't have to format that disk.

Otherwise, yes.   Delete all of the partitions and install W10 on your M.2 SSD as long as you know which disk it is.

HP Recommended

Well, yes, we will try! Thanks you!
Here is another updated data on SSD! Tell me, can you advise some kind of normal anti-virus program, I just used the norton license and now I don’t know which is better, the main thing is not to load the disk too much?

HP Recommended

I just use the built in Windows Defender on all of my PC's.

I have never had a virus or malware issue yet.

HP Recommended

You did the system settings through programs that we often find on the Internet: OOSU10.exe
Or after installation everything is standard!)

HP Recommended

I just used the standard settings.

HP Recommended

Now I move all the files from disk 2.5 and then format everything. And re create!

HP Recommended

If i suddenly get confused, there won’t be anything terrible if I put the system on the SSD a second time !?

HP Recommended

You can reinstall W10 on your SSD as many times as you want.

You can do it two ways...

1:  delete all partitions on the SSD, click Next and install W10.

2. Install W10 over the current Windows installation, and it will create a Windows.old folder.

This is a good way to install W10 if you need to recover files from the windows.old folder.

Then after W10 has completed installing, and you have copied any files from the windows.old folder you wanted you can delete the Windows.old folder using the disk cleanup utility>click on the cleanup system files button when the program window opens.  

HP Recommended
Thanks a lot! We will try!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.