11-30-2016 02:23 AM
I have a hp envy 14 beats model 14-1199ee.
I haven't tried my camera for quite a while ,but it seems that it was not working after upgrading my os from windows 7 to windows 10.
I have tried the option mentioned the link https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/fixing-we-cant-find-your-camera-error-code-0xa00f4244/
Please help me out with this issue.
Thanks in advance
11-30-2016 02:38 AM
Sorry to hear about your issues with the Webcam. Let's see if we can point you in the right direction. Below is HP support documents that might help you find the source of the issue.
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
I am not an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot