01-01-2017 04:57 PM
I have reloaded the following drivers to no avail:
1. Intel chipset driver 10.1.1.11 Rev: B1
2, Intel HD 4400 video driver from HP's website Ver: Intel 4280 Rev. F Dated: 11-13-2015
3. Intel HD 4400 video driver from Intel's website file name: Win_64153631.4414.zip
4. Bios level on the HP 450 G2 is: 01.42 Rev. A
I am at SP1 level on Windows. I have 20 of these laptops that will not recognize the Intel HD 4400 graphics adapter and because of this I cannot send thedisplay to a external display which we need to do in a training enviornment. The Intel graphics program never loads and pressing the Windows key +P gives no external display options. Help. Any ideas?
01-01-2017 06:25 PM
That is a pretty rare G2 model you have there. Most of them come with the 5th gen core processors and the HD 5500 graphics, so perhaps HP has the wrong driver for the HD 4400 listed on the support page.
Try the W7 driver from the HP 350 G1 business notebook, which pretty much came standard with the same processor and graphics.
10.18.10.3383 (28 Feb 2014)
This package provides the driver that enables the Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. If high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) video output is supported, this package also installs the HDMI Audio Driver.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot