Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Intel Rapid Storage Refusing To Open

HP Pavillion 15-an051na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need help i cannot open intel rapid storage it's refusing to open, and this is very annoying because i was able to open it years ago and now it's just impossible i tried installing the latest update from Intel and that doesn't work and i tried installing it from HP and that doesn't work..

5 REPLIES 5
Xynx Honor Student
Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

and of course no one even bothers to notice this thread not even the staff members.

0 Kudos
Xynx Honor Student
Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

might as well remove the website if it's a ghost town smh

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,334 11,139 545 572
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Xynx

Let's try installing it directly from Intel’s Website.

Click here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28650/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST-User-Interf...

If the issue persists, Reset the startup type of Intel RST Service

1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key  + R key together to open a Run box. Then type services.msc in the box and press Enter.

2) On the open window, find and right-click on Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology. Choose Properties.

3) Choose to view on General tab. Then set the Startup type to be Automatic and click OK to save your setting.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for joining the HP Community.

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
Xynx Honor Student
Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i tried that already and it still refuses to open tried the delayed option as well and still doesn't work tried reinstalling just doesn't work

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,334 11,139 545 572
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Xynx

Reset the computer using the below link:

Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04742289 and follow the instruction.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation