Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 430 G6 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to purchase this ProBook: but, as I'm living in Germany, it will be sold to me with the German keyboard (QWERTZ). I would like to get the Spare Part Number to purchase the International Keyboard (QWERTY) that I will be replaced with an authorized HP Service. Could anyone help me? I'm looking for 2 answers:

1) Is it possible to replace this internal keyboard?

2) If YES, what is the part number (and costs, in Euro) for this International Keyboard

Many thanks and best regards

Giancarlo

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

An HP Service Center is not likely to provide free upgrade service as far as I am aware. That are notebook shops that are certified as HP repair centers that may do that for you at a cost.

Here is the Maintenance & Service guide. See the Illustrated parts breakdown.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06200602

Keyboard/top cover, no backlight HP p/n L44589-xx1

Keyboard/top cover, backlit HP p/n  L44588-xx1  For United States English replace the last three characters with 001

Why not purchase it new on Amazon.de?

I just took a look and am certain that you can ask the sellers if they can deliver one with an English language keyboard.

https://www.amazon.de/s?k=hp+probook+430+g6&i=computers&crid=13QXY4JXUU0EE&sprefix=HP+ProBook+430+G6...

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Thanks for the answer.

None of the Amazon.de HP ProBook has the same details I'm looking for: sorry.

Yes, I can imagine that the keyboard replacement will NOT be free of charge: but I worked over 30 years with an international keyboard and I would like to continue with it.

In the meantime I was able to contact the HP support in Italy: they provide me two different part number:

- L44547-061 for the one with backlight

- L44548-061 for the one without it

I clearly understand the "-061" that is related to Italy while the "001" for the US.

But I provided HP Italy the Product Number = 7DE86ES#ABD (the one I select on HP Store, with all my needed features).

Which one is the right one (backlight or not): the one received by you or from HP Italy?

Thanks a lot for you final answer! Best regards

HP Recommended

I have now my new HP Probook 430-G6 on hands: S/N is [edit].

In the spare part list in the HP Spare store I found ONLY the internal keyboard, I assume with backlight = L44547-B31 (indicated as "International). Four questions:

1) Is it the one with backlight?

2) If YES, is it available the one without backlight (it should be the L44548-B31) ?

3) How much does it cost (in Euro or US $)?

4) How could I order one of them (L44548-B31 as preferred one) as HP Spare Parts is NOT shipping it to me in Germany, nor allowing me to order it?

Thanks for any useful feedback!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.