Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is it possible to upgrade to a backlit keyboard

Hp pavillion au027cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I was just wondering if it is possible to upgrade the normal keyboard in my laptop to the backlit version, as I see in the parts manual or whatever it is that there is a version of this laptop with a backlit keyboard. And I very rarely get random graphical glitches, so I think I should get it sent in first for repair
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18446 18393 1505 2546
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is it possible to upgrade to a backlit keyboard

@Randoperson

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand you want to know if it's possible to upgrade to a backlit keyboard,

I'm afraid HP Doesn't offer any such upgrades or customizable options after the purchase of the product.

If you are having any specific issues with the keyboard, you may refer to this HP Article for a fix: Click here
Or reply back with the OS used and the product number for further assistance.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation