Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdsahbaz
Level 1
8 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is nvme ssd is supported or not in my laptop if yes then can ulitize its full speed

Hp 15g dr0008tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
  • HP 15G DR0008TU corei3 7th gen 7100u

Is nvme ssd is supported or not if yed then can ulitize its full speed 

which ssd is supported and maximum speed i will get and if nvmd ssd is supported then hoe to boot with nvme ssd and which type of nvme ssd is supported like 3NAND,TCL MCL?? i i have checked by opening the back panel it have M.2 slot M.key and written as PCIe NVMe (M key)/SATA.

3 REPLIES 3
Level 19
Level 19
79,852 79,747 9,883 21,335
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is nvme ssd is supported or not in my laptop if yes then can ulitize its full speed

@mdsahbaz 

Its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06123476

You should be able to add M.2 NVMe SSD to your machine. I don't think it will run full x4 speed.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
mdsahbaz
Level 1
8 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

why you think that it will not run with its full speed any reason please provide

0 Kudos
mdsahbaz
Level 1
8 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

why is it so please provide reason

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation