Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Envy X360 13-0502sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

Will the HP universal dock work with the HP Envy x360 13-0502sa.

I have been looking for a docking station for my HP envy x360 laptop for a while. After I used a universal dock from work with a works laptop.

I bought a HP G4 dock this charged the laptop and peripherals worked fine. However the display would not work. I checked the HP website and there is no mention of compatibility within the technical details.

I am now looking to buy the HP universal dock to use is this compatible? As there is no information on actual laptops it simple shows this "

• HP 4 year Next Business Day Advanced Exchange Hardware Support for Docking Station (UJ392E)
  • HP 3 year Next Business Day Exchange HW Support for Docking Station (UC296E)
  • HP 5 year Next Business Day Advanced Exchange Hardware Support for Docking Station (UJ393E)"

It will be connecting to the "USB Type-C port with HP Sleep and Charge"  on the laptop that is able to "Connects an AC adapter that has a USB Type-C connector,
supplying power to the computer and, if needed, charging the
computer battery.
– and –
Connects a USB device that has a Type-C connector, provides
data transfer, and even when the computer is off, charges most
products such as a cell phone, camera, activity tracker, or
smartwatch.
– and –
Connects a display device that has a USB Type-C connector,
providing DisplayPort output."

Will the Universal dock work or not?

Sorry for the long message but wanted to help whomever has the answer.

Kind regards

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.