Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 17.3 inch Laptop PC 17-c0000 (2W0H9AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i need to take screenshots of the current available drivers for twitter support for troubleshooting. However, last night and this morning, the driver download page is not getting past the product screen. It is sticking on the loading screen. I used two browsers last night, and this morning I have just used one. However, it is staying on the loading screen for quite a long time. It is like it is stuck in a loop, as it is going past 3 minutes, and even past 5 minutes. Last night, i was on that page over 10 minutes.

i noticed in the source code on that website there is some kind of ajax error. is that anything to do with it? because this page did not have any loading problems at all recently. It won't display drivers. maybe somebody from support can tell me if the site is down or there is some errors preventing it from running. 

Also, this morning, that drivers page has probably been on the loading screen (squares animation) for 10 minutes.. Please look into see if there is some server problem or code problem (or anything else).

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

The driver pages haven't been working right for the last couple of days, but I just tried your notebook's support page and it appears to be working fine again.  I also tested another model notebook's driver page too, and it worked as well.

HP 17.3 inch Laptop PC 17-c0000 (2W0H9AV) Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

i can't get that page to get past the squares animation. it stays on it. Last night (approximately 11pm my time) it was on it for 10 minutes), then close to 7am it did the same thing. Then right now, it has been on that animation for several minutes, It has not done this on my laptop before. Is it due to what you said, that the driver download page is not working lately?

HP Recommended

It's working fine for me...see the screenshot.

Paul_Tikkanen_0-1656440054527.png

What drivers do you need?

I'll post the direct links to the exe files.

HP Recommended

basically, i need the page to show specifically matching my system, and show what the page says is critical for my system, and what is needed for it, and what is not available. The problem is that for some reason, it won't load on my system. Everything other website will load. The adblockers are not blocking it. Something is wrong as it won't load on my computer since last night.

i am trying to show support that it shows the april wlan driver is still available (which i already installed twice), the march one is critical, and there is no pci adapter update. there isn't even one there that i can find. i wanted to take a screenshot of the chipset adapter.

The fact that i cannot even use the page is a problem.

HP Recommended

You are only going to get the page shown in my screenshot.

It will be applicable to your notebook's product number.

You can also download and install the HP support assistant which should find any drivers update you need if applicable.

HP Support Assistant | HP® Support

As the problem seems to be on your end right now, there isn't anything else I can do to help.

Try the support page from another PC.

HP Recommended

i think it may have to do with something related to browser upgrades and my version of windows. it works on firefox, but not on edge or chrome. i downloaded firefox and it worked. i may have to contact microsoft support. I don't want to pay for premium support to figure out why chrome and edge do not work. i found that internet explorer works, but it won't detect which drivers are potentially needed. thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.