Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
perfection161
Level 2
26 9 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is there an HP or 3rd party tool that displays the firmware of devices and components?

HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-cd0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to ask if there exists a tool or app for my HP laptop that can run and display the firmware of all my devices so that I can compare those versions with available updates and then choose to update the firmware as they are not detected using H P Assistant.   I would like to understand whether the tool will display firmware of les common components such as Intel ME, the HDD and the touchscreen (because that's what I want). 

If there is another way to seek and find this information on firmware version of hardware please let me know how?

Thank you all for any help on this issue

3 REPLIES 3
Level 20
Level 20
109,361 99,538 15,527 23,861
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is there an HP or 3rd party tool that displays the firmware of devices and components?

Hi:

You can try this free utility that I zipped up and attached below.

On my desktop PC it shows the DVD drive, SSD, and IMEI firmware versions.

Those are the only devices I checked.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
perfection161
Level 2
26 9 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks 

Downloaded

Will report back 

0 Kudos
Level 20
Level 20
109,361 99,538 15,527 23,861
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation