02-27-2018 03:41 PM
HP Elite Thunderbolt 3 65W Dock not working with elite book 360x 1030 g2. Wont conect as a docking station.
02-27-2018 10:09 PM
Have you tried installing the Thunderbolt 3 dock drivers for your computer?
This package provides the Thunderbolt Secure Connect Utility for supported notebook models running a supported operating system.
This is the dock's driver:
This package provides the Intel Thunderbolt 3 Dock Firmware Update for supported models running a supported operating system. This package includes the following firmware:
- Intel Thunderbolt 3 Firmware for HP Thunderbolt 3 Dock, version 18.104.22.168.3/22.214.171.124.
- HP Thunderbolt 3 Dock Synaptics DisplayPort Hub Firmware, version 3.12.000.
- ASM1042A Firmware for HP Thunderbolt 3 Dock, version 131025.10.11.26.
- ASMedia ASM1074 Firmware, version 140415.03.00.00.
- HP Audio Dock Firmware, version 1.03.
This is a chipset driver for the dock:
This package contains the ASMedia eXtensible Host Controller (xHCI) driver for supported notebook models running a supported operating system.
Hope this helps,
Hit the Accept as Solution if I solved your problem.
Hit the thumbs up to show thanks!