07-04-2014 08:39 PM
ENVY 6-1180ca AMD Ultrathin Quad-Core A8-4555M 1.60GHz Sleekbook
I went to open my laptop and heard a crunch sound. Upon inspecting I noticed the hinge has cracked straight trough. The laptop is still fully functional but I have to pinch the hinge as I open or close it to ensure the monitor stays upright and doesn't cause any bulging in the casing. Is there any assitance I can recieve with regard to this problem. It would appear Jeff you are the man with this issue.
07-07-2014 07:59 PM
I have you sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your private messages then this post has instructions that will guide you through the process.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot