Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion 65XHP Notebook 470 G7 AshSilver, i7-10510U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD (8VU24EA)X
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Es wurd ein HP 470 G7 mit 500gb SSD gekauft! Dieser soll mit einer Sata SSD erweitert werden... nach öffnen war die Entäuschung! Es ist zwar ein "Loch" wo eine 2,5" Platte platz hätte, jedoch keine anschlussmöglichkeit und auch keinen Rahmen. Es ist auch NIRGENDS zu finden ... was soll das bei einem Laptop der über 1000€ kostet?

Bitte helft mir einen richtigen Rahmen + Kabel zu finden! Der Flachbandanschluss am Mothermoard ist das einzige was wir finden konnten!

Danke!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

You will find the part numbers in the Maintenance and Service guide http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06559736

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the Manual ... only one Partnumber is in the Manual but i found it with this on Google!

: L22526-001,L22534-001

This is the Bracket and the Cable ...

I Have 2 Problems with that!

1. Why is this not inkludet??!?! i know many Notebooks and i dont know only one where no Cable inside is to connect the hdd!!!! This Laptop cost about 1100€!!!

2. There is no Cd-Drive ! Ok but the Bottom Cover has Plastik ripps so you cannot add a CD-Drive in this Model!!! Why the hell, is it intensonaly build that i cannot add one?!?!? This is not a Produkt for about 300€ !

So What is wrong with HP? Why do they work against the Customer?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.