02-08-2014 12:37 AM - edited 02-08-2014 12:39 AM
hi my name is Solaiman Jahed
i want to boot my Laptop "HP Pavilion dv4" through "Save Mode" but when i gonig to press the "F8" Function Key during the computer is powered up the Keyboard is Jamed and not working
i need a solution as fast as possible
02-10-2014 03:29 PM - last edited on 02-28-2017 03:28 PM by OscarFuentes
Hi Jahed, welcome to the HP Forums. Refer to the section "Stuck key" in this document: Notebook Keyboard Troubleshooting (Windows 7)
If that does not resolve the issue, you will probably need to get your computer serviced as it is most likely a physical issue.
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “thumbs up" button!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot