Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 15-dw1000 Laptop PC (7CZ30AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
 My pc has fallen to the ground. a damaged lower right corner of the keyboard cover. I would like to replace the part
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The lower right corner is probably the base part of the enclosure and not the upper. Is that correct?

From the Maintenance & Service guide for your notebook series
http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06941101.pdf

You will need to choose the appropriate color

Chapter 3, Pg 18, Item 21
Bottom cover

Natural silver L52007-00118
Pale gold L52008-001

Perform a web search  with Google or your favorite search engine in your region with the following key words as appropriate to your notebook.

HP+L52007-0018 or HP+L52008-008

If it is the part of the keyboard then look in the manual in chapter3 in the same section wherer I got the other part numbers.

I do hope this helps.

Click on the Yes button if my assistance was helpful or you want to say thanks.
Don't forget to click on the Accept as Solution button if my suggestion helped you resolve the issue you had
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.