cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Keyboard problem

HP Recommended
Pavilion cc-166tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey,

I have some issues with my keyboard of cc-166tx. I have checked and there is no software issue. There is some hardware issue which may result to change the keyboard. So my question is what is the model of the keyboard in this laptop and where I can get it. What will be the expected price for the whole process of replacement of keyboard. 

Note:- There is a backlight keyboard pre-installed and I want the same backlight keyboard as replacement.

Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
Level 5
175 175 12 10
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If your computer model is 15-cc166tx, then the keyboard part number you need is 926859-001, you can search by part number, or search Google by computer model, you should be able to find the keyboard you need.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation