Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 15-D079WM TOUCHSMART NOTEBO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need the bezel only without the Digitizer and the LCD screen for an HP 15-D079WM TOUCHSMART NOTEBOOK PC, which has that part as 750200-001 which seems to be the entire Monitor assemble. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The part you want has no HP Part number. Sometimes you can find a screen assembly with a cracked screen or some other way to get just the part you want cheap but you cannot order it from HP and there is no Part number to make the search easier. Sorry. I don't work for HP so I did not do this. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Display bezel (includes Mylar screw covers): For use with HP 15 models 747113-001

https://parts.hp.com/hpparts/Search_Results.aspx?mscssid=CAF36B97B1CE4AB8AACF5EEDF9662468&SearchIn=P...

This is the US parts store. Where do you live? Maybe available cheaper on eBay or an aftermarket parts house but I frankly thought HP would charge more then $40 for it. 

Post back with any more questions. 

If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it. 

HP Recommended

Hi Huffer thanks for your response but that Bezel you mention is for a different versoin of the touchscreen model. The image below is what I need minus the LCD and the Digitizer

HP Recommended

That is the only bezel listed in the Service Manual:

Manual

All the screens are touchscreens since it is a "Touchsmart" model. 

It actually does not look like there is a "bezel" in that picture....the glass is all the way across and held in the display enclosure. Maybe that is what you need:

Display enclosure: For use in HP 15 and Compaq 15 models: ● Black 747108-001

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-HP-TOUCHSMART-15-D020NR-15-D-SERIES-LCD-BACK-COVER-747108-001-/18262...

HP Recommended

The Glass is the Digitizer which is held in place by adhesive, behind that is the front section of the Bezel for which the hinges screw to. That is the part i'm hunting for. Already found the back cover (750198-001) I now need the front but seems HP wanted to make $$$ on this part and doesn't sell it by itself.

HP Recommended

The part you want has no HP Part number. Sometimes you can find a screen assembly with a cracked screen or some other way to get just the part you want cheap but you cannot order it from HP and there is no Part number to make the search easier. Sorry. I don't work for HP so I did not do this. 

HP Recommended

Thanks for your help

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.