06-29-2011 02:40 PM
Please I bought a HP iPAQ hw6915 phone in Denmark and have not been able to change the language settings .That is, want to change the language settings from danish to english.I have tried several time but not able to change.I would be very grateful if you could help me change the settings.I did the international settings but it was only the day,time that changed to english while the rest remain unchanged.
Thanks in advance.
06-30-2011 07:50 AM
There is a forum especially for iPAQ's, I think you will have a better chance of getting help for your question regarding the hw6915 there:
However, from reading the FAQ there (http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Handhelds-iPaq/Top-11-FAQs-for-Handhelds/td-p/981296) it seem as if it is not possible/not supported to change the language of the iPAQ.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot