Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-cs2093nl
Microsoft Windows 11

Salve, ho un computer portatile Pavilion 15 con un ssd da 250 GB. Ho visto che l'ssd ha 3 partizioni: (C:) la più grande, con deframmentazione/ottimizzazione automatica programmata 1 volta alla settimana, poi un'altra di cui non ricordo il nome ed, infine la terza, di circa 1 GB, che si chiama RE Tools. Sotto la colonna delle opzioni di deframmentazione/ottimizzazione per questa partizione c'è scritto "necessaria": Che significa? Che devo deframmentare manualmente la partizione, oppure è meglio non toccare niente?  E' il primo ssd col quale ho a che fare e non vorrei fare pasticci.

Ringrazio anticipatamente quanti vorranno darmi una mano. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

I do not recommend that you optimize/defragment the RE Tools partition.

It has no bearing on your notebook or SSD's drive performance.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

I do not recommend that you optimize/defragment the RE Tools partition.

It has no bearing on your notebook or SSD's drive performance.

HP Recommended

Grazie, Paul.

Sono contento che tu abbia risposto.

Sei stato cortese e veloce.

Mi hai tolto un grosso dubbio.

E' il primo SSD che ho e prima di modificare qualcosa ci vado piano.

Sono contento anche di essere arrivato a questa Comunità.

Auguro una buona giornata.

HP Recommended

Prego.

Felice di essere stato d'aiuto.

Ti auguro una buona giornata anche a te.

HP Recommended

Hey @JST11 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Ric_Ob

I work on behalf of HP. Our job as moderator is to monitor all traffic on the community.
HP Recommended

Hello, Ric_ob

Sorry, I  know little English language, but proximity  I try to.

Thank You and the Community.

Greetings, 

JST11

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.