Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Laptop Shipment Delays

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 13 Laptop PC - 9YF60AV

Hello - I placed an order during the Thanksgiving Sale for an HP Laptop (product name mentioned above). I was supposed to get the laptop on Dec 31st. Now I see the date pushed to Jan 25th. I am definitely not happy with this delay as it does not solve the purpose. I would like to understand if someone else if facing the same issue. 

Would like to cancel my order due to this delay. Any thoughts / experiences around this?

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Level 17
Level 17
44,000 43,786 7,027 12,383
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Where have you been? All shipping of all packages is delayed. It's causing a lot of problems for small business owners and even big HP is not immune. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2021/01/02/small-businesses-holiday-shipping-deals-usps-fedex-u...

We are just fellow end users and have no ability to cancel your order. Directions on how to do it are likely found on the original email confirmation. Not sure you can cancel if the package is already in transit. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation