Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Example:2TZ31PA#ACJ
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

System type: HP Laptop 15q-bu0xx

Product name:   2TZ31PA#ACJ

Serial Number: [Private information removed]

System name: GTN004 (for owner/Admin Gorakh Tukaram Narwade)

My contact details: [Private information removed]

My 3 major Issue Details:

1)  Battery Problem:

Hi HP support Team,

Kindly read my whole message before your investigation.

Really, I'm in  very trouble due to the Battery problem. Suddenly my battery is not working.

It was showing  0% charging even though I have plugged in the Charger.

I have attached the original battery specifications (Battery received with laptop while purchasing) in this message.

Below are the actions done my end:

1) Tried to check this issue by troubleshooting through Control Panel> Update & security > Troubleshoot> Power> trouble shooter. (This method did not worked)

2) Uninstalled and updated the battery drivers.(This method did not work)

3) Resetting/updating the BIOS setting: later I set it as default setting but  it Did not work)

4) New battery purchased with the compatible with this product with the similar specifications with original battery (Battery company name: LAPPY POWER)

But this new battery was worked for only one month and again it started to same problem.

2) Laptop Slowness:

Laptop running is in very slow mode. done all background checking but not working.

Really due to these two problems I loosed my HP brand believe. I will not go for HP products in future if my issue is not solved. 

3) Windows did not provided the MS office.

My Laptop details and Profile.pngMy Laptop details.pngLaptop Battery Details.jpg

Please resolve this issue ASAP.

Thank You.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.