cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Laptop battery issue and slowness

HP Recommended
Example:2TZ31PA#ACJ
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

System type: HP Laptop 15q-bu0xx

Product name:   2TZ31PA#ACJ

Serial Number: [Private information removed]

System name: GTN004 (for owner/Admin Gorakh Tukaram Narwade)

My contact details: [Private information removed]

My 3 major Issue Details:

1)  Battery Problem:

Hi HP support Team,

Kindly read my whole message before your investigation.

Really, I'm in  very trouble due to the Battery problem. Suddenly my battery is not working.

It was showing  0% charging even though I have plugged in the Charger.

I have attached the original battery specifications (Battery received with laptop while purchasing) in this message.

Below are the actions done my end:

1) Tried to check this issue by troubleshooting through Control Panel> Update & security > Troubleshoot> Power> trouble shooter. (This method did not worked)

2) Uninstalled and updated the battery drivers.(This method did not work)

3) Resetting/updating the BIOS setting: later I set it as default setting but  it Did not work)

4) New battery purchased with the compatible with this product with the similar specifications with original battery (Battery company name: LAPPY POWER)

But this new battery was worked for only one month and again it started to same problem.

2) Laptop Slowness:

Laptop running is in very slow mode. done all background checking but not working.

Really due to these two problems I loosed my HP brand believe. I will not go for HP products in future if my issue is not solved. 

3) Windows did not provided the MS office.

My Laptop details and Profile.pngMy Laptop details.pngLaptop Battery Details.jpg

Please resolve this issue ASAP.

Thank You.

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation