03-18-2014 07:33 PM
My laptop has a 'very weak' battery according to the Hp assistant and while checking my hp warranty(online) I found that it expired in february wheras I bought it in April. What was more surprising that HP assistant said my waranty started on 12/25/2012, this is outrageous.... I have detailed proof stating the date of my purchase. I have talked to many customers and found that the error is not new and many customers have been affected by the same. I need a replacement for my battery and I need it quick. What should I do?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot