Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion

Hi, i’ve been trying to get in contact HP customer service team for a while regarding my laptop and i’ve had no luck. When I ask a HP customer service on here they tell me to call HP and then when I do it tells me this service is currently unavailable, so what am I to do? My laptop casing has come away from my screen and it’s stopping me from being able to open it, could I have someone contact me please

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@dw01

Thank you for posting back.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,
I hear you, navigation can sometimes feel off-putting especially when all we want is immediacy. If you are having trouble navigating via the contact HP options, generally it is because either your product is Out of Warranty or you are trying to get support beyond the business hours and our business hours falls between 8 am to 6 pm EST. We also have an option to contact us via Facebook and Twitter in wake of exigency.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.